(Helpful tool to boost the immune system)
- African Journal of Biotechnology Vol. 11(94), pp. 16095-16098, 22 November, 2012
- The effects of Echinacea pupurea dried extract on humoral immune response of broiler chicks to Newcastle vaccination.
- Adel feizi1* and Farhad Dadian2
- 1Department of clinical Sciences, Tabriz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tabriz, Iran.
- 2Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Tabriz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tabriz, Iran.
NEWCASSTLE HI ANTIBODY TITER OBTAINED FROM GROUPS ON 10TH, 25TH, 34TH AND 42ND DAY
- Article in World’s Poultry Science Journal . March 2012.
- Immunomodulating effects of Vitamin E in broilers.
R.U. KHAN1*, Z.U. RAHMAN1, Z.NIKOUSEFAT2, M.JAVDANI2. V.TUFARELLI3, C. DARIO3, M. SELVAGGI3 and V. LAUDADIO3. 1Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Agriculture. Faisalabad, Pakistan; 2Department of Clinical Science, Faculty of Veterinary. Medicine, Razi University, Iran; 3Department of Animal Production, Faculty of. Veterinary Medicine, University of Bari Aldo Moro, 700100 Valenzano, Bari, Italy.
Modern commercial broilers appear to have compromised immunocompetence, higher mortality and lower resistance to stressors. To overcome these, dietary manipulation seems to be the easiest approach, and this has been supported by research investigations conducted over the last few decades. The goal of enhancing the immune system of broilers is laudable for both economic and welfare reasons.
Vitamin E (VE) is now well accepted as nature’s most effective lipid-soluble, chainbreaking antioxidant.
This antioxidant vitamin has been shown to imrove both cell-mediated and humoral immunity in broiler chicks.
However, the effect of this Vitamin depends upon dose, age and genetics of the broiler chicks. Several mechanisms have been postulated for the beneficial effects of this vitamin.
In this review, several aspects of the immunomodulatory effects of VE are reviewed.
Vitamin E and Immune cells
Composition per litre:
Vitamin E ———————————————————————————– 50 gm
Selenium ———————————————————————————– 0.9 gm
carvacrol ———————————————————————————— 70 gm
thymol ————————————————————————————— 13 gm
echnacia ————————————————————————————- 40 gm
mannan oligosaccharides ————————————————————— 60 gm
betaglucan ———————————————————————————- 80 gm
zinc sulphate ——————————————————————————- 50 gm
Carrier containing activators and supporting
materials to —————————————————————————— 1000 ml
- Trophage: is a well formulated emulsion to be used to stimulate the immune system.
- Trophage: could be used to improve the immune response for vaccines and to control the post vaccinal reaction.
- Trophage: could be used during infection to get a fast recovery and also after recovery to help the bird to back to its productive status.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1 ml/liter for hours per day for 3 to 5 days.
Chicken of all types broilers, breeders, layers.
Ducks & turkey.
Store at room temperature.
1 Liter plastic bottle.